Sunday 7 June 2015

Replaying childhood

       

Do you remember you childhood? I do. Like watching Sabrina the teenage witch, Looney tunes cartoons or the Olsen’s twins movies, listening to the radio where Britney Spears, Backstreet boys etc. were on the air all the time and waiting to hear the song that I liked to record it on tape. Do you remember putting pencil into the hole in tape to rewind it? Or did you climb trees enjoying windblow in the hot summer, ridding bike, playing with friends? That was sooo cool!  And the way of thinking that we have so much to do, so much time to spend… And when the night was coming, sitting nearby the firebone with friends telling “scary stories” that made you a goosebumps all over your body or the other time when you, not being exhausted, were reading books enjoying the silent. Ohhh, great time!
         I remember myself with tons of book reading one after another, starting with “Konik garbusek” by Piotr Jerszow, through one of my favourites: Peter Pan- oh how I wanted him to take me to Neverland! And then Princess Bride with my lovely Westley. After that (being in the primary school) I came across Harry Potter. I was sooo happy getting to know the story of “the one who lived” life before movie and before that great fame. There was just my friend and I who knew that book and I remember well how we were talking about some parts of the book and no one else knew what we were talking about. Ehhh how I miss all of these things! The worst part of my present life is not having enough time for my books…
        And how about you? Do you miss something from your childhood?


No comments:

Post a Comment