Sunday 7 June 2015

Institution of magical power that makes you smarter (or not)… some words on universities


       I’ve always wanted to be a student of a university with an incredible, old-fashioned and mysterious building, like Hogwart way. But, unfortunatelly, Hogwart will always be only the dream of my live (I guess my owl, well ended up badly). Anyway have you ever wondered how your university would be like? I was searching throught the internet looking for the most beautiful university building, the one that we can see in the movies or we heard of and I found a list with 10 the most incredible university buildings. To be honest I dont totally agree with this list, but anyway: 

1. Royal Roads University, Canada


1.     2. Royal Holloway, University of London, England


1.     3. The Peking University, the People’s Republic of China



4. University of Oxford, England


5. University of Salamanca, Spain


1.     6. University of Notre Dame, United States


7. Stanford University, United States


1.     8. University of Cambridge, England


1.     9. Furman University, United States


1.     10. Princeton University, United States



So, what do you thing about our university? And would you put another one to the list? I would but which one I won’t say ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment