Sunday 7 June 2015

PEOPLE WAT R U DOIN? STAHP!- finding no word to express “nowadays”


            Aren’t you just sick of another shopping centre? I am. Actually I sooo am. I mean what for are they building them? For money? (Seriously- we live in Poland not in Qatar or Switzerland!) I actually miss my small townie. Quiet with green points… wait… not so much green points any longer, why?- because we all need more shops, yeeey! (no!) I mean seriously, I don’t have any free space, I’m actually trapped, surrounded by unknown people, having no air to breathe! There are many new shops to build or roads, meanwhile I have to shatter my knees due to bad surface for running in the parks… and of course why have parks so little trees?! And the funny thing is that even if you really want to stay in you native country, homeland, you can’t, being forceless by looking how you homeplace is getting destroyed. Like for instance there were trees on which I was climbing as a kid, playing there... now they had been cut. What for? Some for planting a new one (although the old ones were just high, not sick) or the rest for a place to build something. Ok, I can understand if it’s for making place for outside gym surrounded by trees because some having no money for gym payment prefer to go to such a place to exercise a bit. And the lake in my townie: it used to be used to get some tourist, because there was clean water, some beautiful boat to hire, clean beach where we were taking some sunbath and now… the water is unclean, jetty is underwater, because it was so old and unrenovated so it fell into the water. And I can’t stand the people who run our country/region/city/town that even if they are rich, they want more, not carrying of anything or anyone apart of their own business. Why does everyone want to be rich? What is so important in it? Having enough money to make their dreams come true isn’t enough? Dude, you will not take your money to the grave. The only things which will always be with you are memories (even if you are sick on something that cause you forgetting thing, you have some memories that left), love the ones that you took care of and satisfaction of who you was. Ehhh, I don’t get it…

No comments:

Post a Comment