Wednesday 14 January 2015


Something about DECEMBER time... 

So.. I hope everyone succeed with  my little quiz. It wasn’t so bad after all, huh? Ok, here’s the answer:

Congrats! J
And here you have the source of this text, the Ruthwell Cross:

Now, December starts next week, which is my favourite month of the year, full of happy moments. I want to present you the first one. Let’s go back to 1918…
December the 1st is known in Romania as Ziua națională a României or Ziua Marii Uniri (the Great Union Day). This day was established after the Romanian Revolution in 1989. It gave unification of all Romanian parts as Transylvania, Banat, Bessarabia, Bucovina and the Romanian Kingdom. 
I won’t tell you much about it, because I’m pretty sure most of you hate history, so I’d like to show you how it is officially celebrated in Romania. Here’s the link:





No comments:

Post a Comment