Tuesday 27 January 2015

Let’s „youtranslate” it…


                   As we all know there is a lot of politicians in European Parliament and one very ekhem special one. I’m sure you all know who he is. If not there’s a small tip:

                  Ok. Now. As the very first conference recordings came out, the internet users started preparing memes with Tusk signed as “English with Tusk”. Some of you may say that this kind of “joke” is really bad, but actually it made me laugh. We all know phrases like: ‘thank you from the mountain’, ‘I’ll animal to you’ or ‘time swimming allowed’. Now this kind of phrases took a new level. The imagination of people seems to have no limits. I’ll show you some of them.

WARNING: Do not drink nor eat while watching!

Our FAWORKI are the best! :D

Yes, he doesn't :P

Because it's after birds!


2 comments:

  1. I think it's something for people with a specific sense of humor... so for me as well... :D I I'm curious if Mr. Tusk knows that he the star of English is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shows how politician's life is hard.

    ReplyDelete